Tuesday, April 20, 2021

1 New Person!

We got a referral from our District Leader! They found him a couple weeks ago, but realized he would feel more comfortable learning about the gospel from the spanish missionaries, so they sent him our way! We went and introduced ourselves and he and his family were super nice! Miguel and Mavy are married and they have a daughter/niece (not sure how she's related but she looks about my age) named Guadalupe. We went and visited again a few days later and introduced the Book of Mormon to them and Miguel seemed really interested! He even said he would like to come to church this Sunday, which was amazing!


This week, Hermana Becker and I were in charge of the spanish Facebook pages in Wyoming, so we ended up spending a lot of time creating posts and I got to record some hymns and primary songs for the page's story!

It's pretty crazy to hear about the weather in Arizona, because in Wyoming, it's snowing pretty consistently right now and, apparently, Laramie's Spring this year is a "warm" one...

I painted a Book of Mormon last night! It turned out pretty nice, so I'm planning on giving it as a gift to Flor next time we see her! I forgot to take a picture of it, though, and I'm at the church right now, so I'll send a picture of it in next week's email. Tit's not perfect, but I thought it was pretty good for my first attempt!

That's about it for this week! I miss you all and hopefully I'll have more stuff to write about next week! (I feel like it is a short one!)

Love y'all! Send me emails please - I want to know how you guys are doing!

 

Arby's Mint Chocolate Shakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.