Tuesday, May 3, 2022

A "Short" Email...

This email will be a short one - we're heading to Martin's Cove right now to spend the day with the WHOLE MISSION! I'm super excited to see all the missionaries I love, and to receive some awesome personal revelation, as promised to us by our amazing mission president.

We've had a lot of cancelled appointments these past couple of weeks, so that's been a little frustrating, but that's classic mission life sometimes.

We did have a good lesson with Manuela, and we talked about the 1st half of the Plan of Salvation (Premortal Life - Our Life on Earth) and it went really well! We told her about our purpose as missionaries, including helping people towards baptism - she said she's never really thought about baptism, since she was baptized as a baby into a different church, but that she's also open to the idea if she feels like that's what God wants her to do! We're so excited for her.

I don't have my journal in the car with me, so I can't write down a personal story excerpt for this week, but I had some really cool studies about the 2nd Coming, and I hope to keep spiritually preparing for it! I invite all of you to study the signs of the times and learn to find joy in daily repentance - those 2 things will help us so much in our personal preparation for Christ's coming.

Love you all and have an amazing week!!

-Hermana DeWitt

Me and Hermana Young

Me and my baby plants from the 9th Ward Beehives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.