Tuesday, May 10, 2022

I Love to See the Temple

This email will be another short one - we just got back from our temple trip, which took up a big chunk of our P-day, but it was amazing!! It had been over a year since I had been able to go, so I was beyond excited when I finally got to go back! There was a lot to re-learn, and the Spirit was so strong! If you haven't been able to attend the temple for a while, PLEASE make the time to go - the Lord has SO much love and light that He wants to bless you with!!

We put Rosaura on date this week! June 18th - we're so excited for her!! The Spirit was super strong in that lesson, and when we extended the invitation, she said yes immediately!! She has such a sweet heart and really wants to do the right thing - we're so grateful we got to meet her! We knos that Satan is going to try really hard to discourage her, so if you all could pray for her, that would be amazing!

We faced more rejection and disappointment this week - we've had to stop teaching several people, and it seems like everybody is determined to never answer the door/our texts/phone calls, so it's been pretty frustrating sometimes - I try to always focus on the positive, rather than the negative, but I also think it would be dishonest to make you all think that my mission has been free of stress and disappointment; every mission is hard! But the amazing moments and experiences make all the hard times worth it!

So much for a short email. I hope you all know how much God loves you!! You're so amazing in His eyes, and He's so proud of you.

Love you all and have an amazing week!!

- Hermana DeWitt
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.