My new greenie's name is Hermana Tippets! She's from North Ogden, Utah (which, I discovered, is different from just Ogden, Utah) she loves music, running, cooking, and drawing! She's super nice.
We
had a lot of people cancel appointments this week, which is always sad,
but we're going to refocus our efforts on the people that the Lord has
prepared, so I'm excited to see what miracles the Lord has in store for
us!
Personal Study excerpt for the week:
Alma 60:36 - "...I seek not for honor of the world, but for the glory of God, and the freedom and welfare of my country."
--seek --> try to get or reach/make an effort to accomplish something/go to or towards
--seek the glory of God --> putting in effort towards His work/moving towards His glory
Love you all and have an awesome week!
- Hermana DeWitt
![]() |
| Our Faulty Can of Clam Chowder (took about 20 minutes to create a hole and get said clam chowder out of the can) |
![]() |
| Me and Hermana Tippets |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.